- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to work for Disney?
- What does Disney mean to you?
- What is your favorite memory of Disney?
- What is your favorite Disney character and why?
- How will this internship help you in your career?
- What are your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What are qualities that you look for in a good manager/leader?
- Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an angry customer.
- Tell me about a time where you had to work in a group and you disagreed.
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult manager.
Are you comfortable memorizing a spiel and giving it to large groups of people?
What would you do if there was a guest acting unsafely on a ride?
Are you comfortable working with chemicals?
What are important things to do while you are seating a guest?
Are you familiar with basic camera functions and equipment?
If a child was pulling on Tigger’s tail how would you handle it?
If a parent was upset because Snow White had to go take a break what would you say?
Do you have any experience doing hair or makeup on others?
If a parent was unpleased with the look of her child’s hair, what would you do?